New & Used Forklifts in Chandler, AZ
Each and every day people are searching for material handling options that enhance productivity by utilizing forklifts in Chandler. It isn't difficult to do a brief search on the internet with The Forklift Center and find a forklift dealer in Chandler, the complicated part is selecting a reputable one that will be there when you need them. A problem can arise when it is time to choose between warehouse forklift types, particularly when you may have various size/weight loads and space to work in. Based on the layout of your facility you might need high reach lift trucks, electric forklifts for indoor use, order pickers, narrow aisle or a special counterbalanced lift that stays agile while loaded for any stacking job. You can start researching a used forklift for sale in Chandler on the Internet but it is best to consult an industry professional. To select the lift truck that will help you achieve your goals start out with:
- Internal Combustion Forklifts- Operate on standard gasoline are still very common and make for quick refueling.
- LPG Forklifts- Liquid propane gas lift trucks are perfect for indoor use where you have to be concerned with quality of air and noise.
- Electric Forklift- In terms of keeping the work environment healthy, clean, and low noise nothing beats the electric forklift.
- Diesel Forklifts- Huge diesel forklifts are mainly limited to diesel fuel and come with a wide variety of attachments that enable lifting of virtually any material as much as one hundred thousand pounds.
Take Care of A Forklift With Preventative Maintenance
Believe it or not, quick response time is actually the most critical factor for you to find when you need forklift repair in Chandler. Having your lift trucks fixed and your inventory in motion again is your number one priority, so you will want to find a dealer with on-site service and high quality forklift service specialists. 2 hour repair is offered in many metros as well but it will cost you. Keeping your equipment up to par will help you steer clear of emergencies and save money in the long run, which makes forklift repair in Chandler a high priority for facility managers. Regular routine maintenance contracts for forklift service are what every manager eventually comes to rely on after struggling with lift trucks breaking down more than once. The bigger your business, the more important it is to set up forklift maintenance agreements that will assure you have no downtime with backup equipment ready to go at a moment's notice.
- Does the dealer have multiple forklift repair technicians on duty?
- How long does it take from when I call to when the service van shows up?
- How much do most of your clients pay to have you fix a forklift?
- For new clients, can the upfront fees be rolled in to the ongoing maintenance charge?
- Can you repair all types of forklift or other warehouse machines?
- Ask for a couple of their best references who will vouch for the level of service they received.
- Do you offer reduced prices for long term customers?
- Do you provide support on holidays or do emergency priority service?
- Are there any lines of equipment that you don't work with?
- Can all repairs be performed at our facility?
- Can you offer any sort of free support for a certain period after the forklift repair is done?
Emergency Forklift Rental Options
Even for businesses that have big equipment fleets it can sometimes make sense to get a forklift rental in Chandler as soon as inventory is backed up. Retailers with multiple facilities rent forklifts regularly if they have no means of transferring the lift trucks from one location to another. So many company owners are turned off by the concept of renting a forklift because they prefer to own, but the trade off comes with additional ability to far more work. Nobody wants to see the hit on the balance sheet that comes any time you rent a forklift in Chandler but the other option, reducing trust with major customers, just isn't an option. Forklift rental prices vary widely from area to area and one company to another and most will not be listed on the internet. You will find prices that range from $150 to $350 for a 7k lb forklift rental by the day and $200 to $450 for a 8,000 lb. lift by the day. A typical factory forklift rental will most likely start at about $100 a day plus delivery, while the heavy duty lifts can get up to nearly $500 or more. Even though you might be hunting for this lift because of an emergency or time constraints, you still need to take some time to consult at least three companies and inquire about shipping charges, insurance or any other fees that may apply.
New or Used Forklifts, When Does It Make More Sense?
Depending on your city, business size and type of material you're going to be loading there is a lot to take into account when purchasing a new or used forklift in Chandler. Before you you commit to material handling purchases do your research on the Internet. The choice to purchase a new as opposed to a used forklift truck is not one that you should take very casually. If you seriously rely on your machines then you will prefer either a Toyota forklift, Caterpillar or Crown forklift, the superior selling manufacturers. There are actually excellent cheaper alternatives like Raymond, Yale forklifts, Nissan forklifts and Yale. Sometimes you can get the best price on a used forklift for sale by consulting material handling experts who often get rid of old machines. The manufacturer is a big part of your selection when buying a used forklift in Chandler especially when you consider that many will frequently certify reconditioned equipment. For instance when a Toyota forklift is overhauled then it can really be like new, and a lot of dealers may offer performance guarantees. So if you buy from a reliable brand your decision to buy a used forklift should be an excellent move.
- Attempt to stick to standard forklift capacity ranges of less than 10,000 because they will give you much more options compared to large capacity lifts.
- It is also recommended that you talk with your insurance agent about whether insurance fees are going to be increased more by a new or used forklift purchase on the balance sheet.
- With various solutions to choose from hourly & long term lease and rent to own it is critical that you call at least 2 forklift dealers in Chandler before making a decision.
- Only purchase a used forklift in Chandler from a dealer who has great references that you can authenticate.
- Every decent equipment dealer should be able to teach your staff to be safe and up to OSHA government requirements.
- Does Chandler require a registration when you buy a used forklift?
- Don't get caught off guard by unexpected expenses and check for transport fees, part replacement charges and 28 day billing cycles that may trip you up.
Let The Forklift Center assist you with your whole equipment needs in Chandler. Call us or complete the quote form and we will get back to you as quick as possible.