New & Used Forklifts in Folsom, CA
Every single day folks are looking for material handling solutions that increase productivity by utilizing forklifts in Folsom. Most manufacturers only have one forklift dealer in Folsom but you should still call around on The Forklift Center for the best rates. It is no secret that nearly every distributor relies upon warehouse forklifts to keep their businesses humming. It may be challenging to find a forklift dealer who can handle the vast number of machine sizes and both internal combustion and electric forklift engine types that can make the head spin. No dealer has every brand of used forklift for sale in Folsom so finding a manufacturer and provider will go hand in hand. It is advisable to first decide the type of lift truck to meet your requirements and here is an easy guide:
- Electric Forklift- In terms of keeping the workplace healthy, clean, and quiet nothing can beat the electric forklift.
- Gasoline Forklifts- Great for outdoor use only (highly recommended), offer strong weight to power output ratio and are extremely reliable.
- LPG Forklifts- Liquid propane gas lift trucks are perfect for indoor use where you should be concerned about quality of air and noise.
- Diesel Forklift Trucks- Extremely durable and very high power, utilized for high capacity forklifts.
Material Handling Repairs Should be Simple in Folsom, CA
Truth be told, quick response time is the most crucial thing to find when you need forklift repair in Folsom. From 3, 2, and often one hour forklift service calls you need to find a company with very qualified specialists and multiple service vans. Look for a well established company who takes pride in ensuring that your lift is repaired completely every time. Just ask yourself what happens when the equipment stops running and you will understand how essential it is to have a reliable resource for forklift repair in Folsom. Regular forklift service is tremendously inexpensive especially when compared to the initial investment for brand new or replacement equipment, so don't pinch pennies. Forklift maintenance contracts are an unfortunate requirement in order to avoid costlier problems in the future.
- Does your dealership have enough forklift repair technicians to manage several jobs at the same time if my fleet starts to fail?
- Does your dealership guarantee to arrive within a certain length of time from when I call for service?
- How often are your repairmen unable to fix a forklift?
- If I sign up for a maintenance program, do you subtract the charges of the initial repair from my contract?
- Talk directly with a large client or two who use their service every month.
- Will I have to bring my machines to you or will you provide assistance at my business?
- Can you reduce your charges if I agree to work with only your dealership?
- Are there extra charges for night time or weekend assistance?
- Can you repair all types of forklift or other warehouse machines?
- Can your dealership handle multiple manufacturer product lines?
- How long is a forklift repair job guaranteed?
Rent a Forklift From A Trusted Dealer
Even for organizations that have large equipment fleets it can sometimes make sense to look for a forklift rental in Folsom if times get tough. Distributors with multiple facilities rent forklifts regularly if they have no means of moving the lift trucks from one location to another. Whatever the case is you want to be sure you examine the price of forklift rental in Folsom to the price of owning over the long run. Many warehouse managers simply fail to sit back and run the numbers to really evaluate what will save money. Short term forklift rental also gives the highest degree of flexibility and can also work for 1 truck load in case you are not working with regular deliveries. You will find fees that range from $100 - $300 for a 7k lb forklift rental by the day and $150 - $500 for a 10,000 pound lift by the day. Weekly and monthly rental will save you quite a bit from daily rates and generally cost $800 - $1,800 for any lift-truck rental under 12,000 lbs. Many warehouses are obviously better off owning equipment to keep a lid on expenses more effectively, but short term options can allow you to handle the unexpected issues that go with any enterprise.
Buy a Used Forklift or Lease a New One?
Despite all the technology that is currently at our disposal it can continue to be tough to find a high quality used forklift in Folsom. When your equipment will be utilized outdoors in the elements or for multiple hours per day then you will require a real workhorse. Perhaps you are only looking for the cheapest price for a used forklift truck that will just be used sparingly. Most companies who manage numerous pieces of equipment and facilities depend on major brands such as Toyota forklifts, CAT lift trucks (Caterpillar), and Crown lift trucks. There are actually great budget alternatives like Raymond, Yale forklifts, Nissan forklifts and Yale. Sometimes you can get the best price on a used forklift for sale by talking to industry professionals that often sell old machines. No matter who you select for your used forklift in Folsom be sure to get extensive and top quality warranties. Toyota forklifts are renowned for their great quality and great aftermarket service. It is clear that used forklifts don't have to be considered a risk.
- Determine what size of forklift truck you will require to do the job, usually from 4,000lb all the way up to 100,000lb
- It is also smart to consult with your insurance agent on whether insurance fees will be affected more by a new or used forklift purchase on the balance sheet.
- Contact no less than 4 forklift dealers in Folsom in order to check their daily, monthly, & extended lease rates.
- Check the dealers track record to make sure you aren't liable for upkeep on an old used forklift in Folsom.
- Make sure your crew has been adequately trained and licensed according to OSHA specifications before you rent or purchase a forklift.
- Will Folsom make you register when you buy a used forklift?
- Will the dealer apply a delivery fee? A lot of companies charge a delivery fee plus a pick up fee for rentals.
No matter how big your business is or how many locations you have you have, The Forklift Center will be here to help anytime. Quickly enter your details into the quote form and we get to work for you.