New & Used Forklifts in Hayward, CA
Are you looking for one trustworthy company to supply forklifts in Hayward and all of your current material handling needs? Most manufacturers only have one forklift dealer in Hayward but you should still call around on The Forklift Center to get the best rates. It is no secret that nearly every supplier relies upon warehouse forklifts to keep their businesses bustling. It may be hard to find a forklift dealer that supports the vast number of machine sizes and both internal combustion and electric forklift engine types that can make the head spin. No one carries every type of used forklift for sale in Hayward so finding a dealer and manufacturer often need to be made at the same time. Picking out your lift truck is always the first step, select from:
- Internal Combustion Forklifts- Are powered by standard gasoline are still very common and make for quick refueling.
- Liquid Propane (LPG) Forklifts - A clean and green choice, efficient and can be utilized inside warehouses, high reliability.
- Electric Forklift- In terms of trying to keep the work environment healthy, clean, and low noise nothing compares to the electric forklift.
- Diesel Forklift Trucks- Extraordinarily sturdy and very high power, used for high capacity forklifts.
Take Care of A Forklift With Preventative Maintenance
The reality is equipment obviously fails at some point, and when you need forklift repair in Hayward, time is money. Getting your lift trucks repaired and your inventory bustling again is your number one priority, so you will want to look for a dealer who offers on-site service and high quality forklift service technicians. A lot of companies can easily promise quick service but when they overextend themselves then you can lose money with idle inventory. Just ask yourself how are you affected once the equipment stops functioning and you will fully grasp how crucial it is to have a reliable resource for forklift repair in Hayward. Routine forklift service is tremendously affordable especially when compared to the initial investment for new or replacement equipment, so don't skimp. The larger your company, the more important it is to have forklift maintenance contracts that will assure you have no downtime with back up equipment prepared at a moment's notice.
- How many forklift repair men do they have?
- How long should it take from when I call to when the service van shows up?
- How much do most of your clients pay when you fix a forklift?
- For new clients, could the initial fees be deducted from the ongoing maintenance charge?
- Ask for a couple of their best references who will attest to the level of service they received.
- Will I have to deliver my own equipment to your dealership or can you provide assistance at my location?
- Do you offer special deals for long-term clients?
- Do you offer support on holidays or do last minute priority service?
- What other types of forklifts or industrial equipment are you able to repair?
- Does the company work with multiple manufacturer lines of equipment?
- How long is a forklift repair job guaranteed?
How To Expand Your Equipment Fleet Temporarily in Hayward
A forklift rental in Hayward is the least complicated method to quickly take care of new stock deliveries. You probably rent forklifts seasonally for bigger short-term projects or cannot afford an investment in new equipment. So many businesses are turned off by the thought of renting a forklift because they prefer to own, however the trade off includes added flexibility to handle more work. No one likes to see the hit on the bottom line that comes any time you rent a forklift in Hayward but the alternative, sacrificing credibility with major customers, just isn't an option. This is why many equipment manufacturers emphasize dependability and toughness in their products since it is less likely to break down on you. You can see fees that range from $100 - $300 for a 7k lb forklift rental by the day and $200 to $450 for a 8,000 lb. lift by the day. Weekly and monthly rental will save you a lot from daily fees and generally cost $1,000 to $2,000 for any lift-truck rental below 10,000 pounds. Renting a high priced machine also means that you will need to be fully covered by insurance.
How To Find a Reconditioned Used Forklift
Buying a used forklift in Hayward makes sense for the cost sensitive facility operator. You should check around and speak with a couple of equipment dealers but there are so many solutions that deciding can be like pulling teeth. The choice to buy a new versus used forklift truck is not one that should be taken very casually. A lot of people in the material handling industry opt to purchase a Toyota forklift, Crown or Caterpillar forklift since they are the biggest names. Additional manufacturers you want to consider will be Nissan forklifts, Raymond and Yale lift trucks. Call around for the best price on a used forklift for sale by talking to material handling professionals who need to replace outdated equipment. Purchasing used forklift in Hayward makes your choice on which manufacturer to go with even more crucial. Toyota forklifts are well known for their high quality and fantastic aftermarket service. The bottom line is that used forklifts do not need to be a risk.
- Decide if you will require a standard capacity forklift truck 4,000 pounds to 6,000 pounds or a heavy duty lift over 12,000 pounds
- It is also best if you confer with your insurance agent on whether insurance fees will be affected more by a new or used forklift purchase on the balance sheet.
- With various options to choose from short & long term lease and rent to own it is critical that you speak to at least three forklift dealers in Hayward prior to making a decision.
- Only invest in a used forklift in Hayward from a dealer who has excellent references that you can verify.
- Make sure your staff has been adequately trained and certified according to OSHA specifications before you rent or buy a forklift.
- Does Hayward record anytime a used forklift changes hands that I need to maintain?
- Will the dealer charge a delivery fee? Nearly all companies charge a delivery fee and a pick up fee for rentals.
Let The Forklift Center assist you with your whole equipment needs in Hayward. Give us a call or complete the information form and we will respond ASAP.