Palo Alto Forklifts - New & Used
Day after day businesses are looking for material handling options that increase efficiency with the help of forklifts in Palo Alto. The majority of manufacturers only have one forklift dealer in Palo Alto but you still need to call around on The Forklift Center to get the best rates. Warehouse forklift owners have integrated equipment into the very blueprint of their facilities. Fortunately there is literally a forklift for every situation and many that can serve double and triple duty like reach trucks, stand up/rider combos, walkie stackers, side loaders, side loaders, electric forklifts, rider stackers, walkie tow-lifts, articulating, remote controlled and many more. It's easiest to start researching a used forklift for sale in Palo Alto online but it is best to talk to a dealer. Picking out your lift truck is often the initial step, select from:
- Gasoline Forklifts- Ideal for outdoor use only (highly recommended), provide strong weight to power output ratio and are very dependable.
- Propane Forklifts- Newer models of LPG forklifts mean that owners no longer need to sacrifice much power at all to obtain the eco-friendly advantages.
- Electric Forklift- When it comes to trying to keep the workplace healthy, clean, and low noise nothing beats the electric forklift.
- Diesel Forklifts- Heavy duty diesel forklifts are usually used at marinas and ports to move huge cargo containers, these large machines can lift almost anything.
Repairing Material Handling Equipment the Smart Way
Believe it or not, fast response time is actually the most critical factor to find when you need forklift repair in Palo Alto. Unexpected forklift service is an eventuality that every business must face sooner or later whether for a broken attachment or electrical malfunction. 2 hour repair is offered in many areas as well but it can cost more. Simply think about what happens once the equipment stops running and you will understand how crucial it is to have a trusted resource for forklift repair in Palo Alto. Regular maintenance contracts for forklift service are what every supervisor eventually comes to depend upon after struggling with lift trucks breaking down multiple times. Forklift maintenance agreements can span from three months up to 3 years or more and will help you rest easier.
- Does your dealership an have adequate number of forklift repair technicians to deal with several service calls at a time if my fleet starts to fail?
- How long does it take from the time I make a call until the service van arrives?
- What do your average clients pay when you fix a forklift?
- For new clients, could the upfront charges be deducted from the monthly maintenance charge?
- What other types of forklifts or material handling equipment are you able to repair?
- Talk directly with a big company or two who use their service every month.
- Are you going to lower your fees if I agree to work with only your dealership?
- Will there be added charges for evening or weekend assistance?
- Does the dealer work with multiple manufacturer lines of equipment?
- Can all repairs be done within our location?
- What if I notice that right after the forklift repair work is complete the equipment is still not working correctly, how soon do I need to notify you?
How to Compare Your Options Between Dealers
When your distribution facility has major fluctuations in deliveries sometimes your only option is to utilize forklift rental in Palo Alto. Retailers with multiple locations rent forklifts when they have no means of transferring the machinery back and forth. dealers that rent forklifts in Palo Alto can save the day by providing quick use of equipment without the headaches involved with owning. A lot of business owners simply neglect to take the time to do the math to fully see what costs less. Short term forklift rental also provides the greatest level of versatility and can even work for one truck load in case you are not handling regular shipments. You can see rates that range from $100 - $300 for a 7k lb forklift rental by the day and $150 - $500 for a 10,000 pound lift by the day. Weekly and monthly rental will save quite a bit from daily rates and generally cost $800 - $1,800 for any lift-truck rental under 12,000 pounds. Many warehouses are obviously more efficient by owning machines to keep a lid on costs more effectively, but short term solutions can help you handle the unexpected issues that accompany any enterprise.
Saving Money With High Quality Refurbished Forklifts in Palo Alto
Depending on your city, company size and type of product you're going to be loading there is a lot to consider when you buy a new or used forklift in Palo Alto. Before you you commit to material handling purchases do your research online. Perhaps you are only looking for the least expensive price on a used forklift truck that will only be utilized occasionally. If you really rely on your machines then you will want either a Toyota forklift, Caterpillar or Crown forklift, the best selling manufacturers. There are actually decent cheaper alternatives including Raymond, Yale forklifts, Nissan forklifts and Yale. Make sure you get the lowest rates on a used forklift for sale by talking to industry experts who regularly replace old lift trucks. Regardless of who you choose for your used forklift in Palo Alto ensure you buy extensive and high quality warranties. The majority of material handling magazines advise buying Toyota forklifts for their unrivaled support following the purchase. The bottom line is that used forklifts don't have to be considered a gamble.
- If possible make an effort to stick to standard forklift capacity ranges of less than 7,500 because they will provide far more selection than large capacity lifts.
- It is also a good idea to confer with your insurance agent on whether insurance fees will be affected more by a new or used forklift purchase on the balance sheet.
- The rent, lease or buy question can only be resolved by calling a couple of forklift dealers in Palo Alto to determine what custom options they give.
- Any great equipment dealer will certify used forklifts in Palo Alto, and the majority will include guarantees for a minimum of three months.
- Make sure your team has been thoroughly trained and licensed according to OSHA standards before you rent or purchase a forklift.
- Will Palo Alto keep records of every time a used forklift changes hands which I need to keep updated?
- Avoid getting sideswiped by unexpected fees and look out for transport fees, part replacement charges and abnormal billing cycles that may trip you up.
The Forklift Center is able to assist you to source any kind of warehouse and construction equipment. Simply enter your details into the quote form and we get moving for you.