High Point Forklifts - New & Used
Simply look in any warehouse facility or down any alley and it is easy to see that companies count on forklifts in High Point. The Forklift Center is undoubtedly the only website to find trusted local forklift dealers in High Point that are authorized by the major manufacturers. Warehouse forklift owners have integrated equipment into the very layout of their facilities. Depending on the design of your facility you may require high-reach fork lifts, electric forklifts for indoor use, order pickers, narrow aisle or a special counterbalanced lift that stays agile while loaded for any stacking task. Most dealers don't sell every type of used forklift for sale in High Point so finding a manufacturer and dealer will go hand in hand. Choosing your lift truck is always the first step, pick from:
- Electric Forklift- Most warehouses depend on electric forklifts nowadays, though fuel cell lift trucks are getting to be more common.
- Internal Combustion Forklifts- Run on standard gasoline are still very common and make for quick refueling.
- LPG Forklifts- Liquid propane gas lift trucks are great for indoor use where you have to be concerned with quality of air and noise.
- Diesel Forklift Trucks- Extremely durable and very high power, utilized for high capacity forklifts.
Ignoring Signs of Wear Can Lead To Costly Forklift Repairs
The truth is equipment predictably stops working, and when you need forklift repair in High Point, time is money. Unanticipated forklift service is a situation that every company will have to face at some time whether for a blown transmission or engine failure. A lot of companies can easily promise quick service but if they overextend themselves then you can lose money with idle inventory. Just consider what happens once the equipment stops functioning and you will fully grasp how important it is to have a trusted resource for forklift repair in High Point. It is well known that when the machine stops running, staff members are often caught waiting around for forklift service specialists and that hurts the bottom line. Forklift maintenance contracts can span from 3 months to as much as five years or more and will help you rest easier.
- What would be the standard cost to fix a forklift larger than 8,000 lbs?
- What kind of nominal fee will you charge for routine service calls when I participate in the repairs and maintenance program?
- Contact a couple of references of their large clients because they are the ones who use it the most.
- Will I have to deliver my own machines to your dealership or can you provide assistance at my location?
- What is the typical response time for a repair call?
- Will you lower your charges if I agree to work with only your dealership?
- I have multiple types of forklifts, can you help me maintain all types?
- Does the company work with all manufacturer lines of equipment?
- Does the dealer have multiple forklift repair technicians on duty?
- What if I notice that right after the forklift repair job is finished the machine is still not operating properly, how soon do I need to inform you?
- Do you offer support on holidays or do emergency priority service?
How to Compare Your Options From Dealer to Dealer
A forklift rental in High Point is the least complicated approach to quickly take care of new stock deliveries. Usually machines will stop working right when a major shipment is delivered or you just got a new major client requiring you to rent forklifts for only a couple of days. Businesses that rent forklifts in High Point really help in a pinch by providing quick use of equipment without the headaches involved with owning. Bookkeepers prefer to eliminate every temporary cost on the balance sheet and often neglect to realize what a big help this equipment can be when you need it. Forklift rental rates vary extensively from place to place and one company to another and usually will not be posted online. Forklift rental rates in High Point will change by the day, week, month and occasionally by the hour. A standard warehouse forklift rental will usually start at approximately $100 a day delivery, while the heavy duty lifts can cost approximately $500 and up. Leasing an expensive machine also means that you will need to be fully covered by insurance.
Reduce Operating Expenses With High Quality Refurbished Equipment in High Point
Getting a used forklift in High Point is smart for the price conscious facility owner. When your lift will be used outdoors in the elements or for multiple hours per day then you will require a real workhorse. The choice to buy a new as opposed to a used forklift truck is not one that you should take very casually. Most companies who handle multiple pieces of equipment and facilities rely upon leading names including Toyota forklifts, CAT lift trucks (Caterpillar), and Crown lift trucks. When you only utilize your lift truck a couple of hours each month you can get away having a Yale forklift, Nissan lift truck or a Hyster or Raymond. Sometimes you can get the best price on a used forklift for sale by talking to material handling professionals that regularly get rid of outdated lift trucks. The manufacturer is a big element of your decision when purchasing a used forklift in High Point especially if you consider that most will often certify restored equipment. The majority of material handling publications recommend Toyota forklifts for their unrivaled support following the purchase. Brand name manufacturer support can actually ensure buying used forklifts more appealing.
- Determine what capacity of forklift truck you will require to do the job, usually from 4,000lb all the way up to 100,000lb
- How many weeks will you need the forklift and how many hours each day will it be running?
- Almost all people don't know it but insurance charges may change depending on buying a used forklift especially if it is a very old machine with obsolete safety features.
- The rent, lease or buy question can only be resolved by getting in touch with a couple of forklift dealers in High Point to see what custom options they have.
- Check the dealers track record to make sure you aren't liable for repair on an old used forklift in High Point.
- If you want to buy a forklift and it is your first time, be sure to get a somewhat larger capacity lift truck than you initially think you need just to cover any oversights.
- Make sure your team has been thoroughly trained and licensed in accordance with OSHA specifications before you rent or purchase a forklift.
- Does High Point maintain records of every time a used forklift changes hands that you need to maintain?
- Don't get sideswiped by unforeseen fees and watch out for delivery fees
No matter how big your business is or how many areas you serve you have, The Forklift Center will be here to help anytime. Pick up the telephone and begin today.