New & Used Forklifts in Hurst, TX
Do you need one reputable company to supply forklifts in Hurst and all of your current material handling needs? It isn't hard to do a brief search on the internet with The Forklift Center and find a forklift dealer in Hurst, the hard part is choosing a reliable one that will be there when you need them. A problem can arise when it is time to decide between warehouse forklift models, especially when you may have varying size/weight loads and space to operate in. Thankfully there is literally a forklift for every scenario and many that can serve double and triple duty such as reach-forklifts, stand up/rider combos, walkie stackers, side loaders, side loaders, electric forklifts, internal combustion, walkie tow-lifts, articulating, remote guided and many more. Most people begin searching for a used forklift for sale in Hurst online but in the end you should speak with a material handling professional. To select the lift truck that will help you achieve your goals get started with:
- Internal Combustion Forklifts- Run on standard gasoline are still very common and make for easy refueling.
- Propane Forklifts- New models of LPG forklifts mean that owners no longer have to sacrifice much power at all to obtain the environmentally friendly advantages.
- Electric Forklift- In terms of trying to keep the work environment healthy, clean, and quiet nothing can beat the electric forklift.
- Diesel Forklifts- Heavy duty diesel forklifts are usually used at marinas and ports to move large containers, these big machines can lift almost anything.
New or Used Forklifts, When Does It Make More Sense?
Purchasing a used forklift in Hurst makes sense for the price conscious facility manager. You have to check around and talk to several equipment dealers but there are so many alternatives that making a decision can be a painful experience. Your options might be limited by financial constraints however the price of a used forklift truck will usually be lower. Most companies who maintain numerous pieces of machines and facilities rely upon major brands such as Toyota forklifts, Crown Lift Trucks and Caterpillar forklifts. If you only utilize your lift truck a few hours each month you can get away with a Yale forklift, Nissan lift truck or a Hyster or Raymond. Any sizable distributor will have used forklifts for sale when their equipment ages. No matter who you go with for your used forklift in Hurst be sure to get extended and high quality warranties. The majority of material handling publications advise buying Toyota forklifts for their unrivaled service following the purchase. Brand name manufacturer support can really ensure buying used forklifts more attractive.
- Will Hurst charge a registration fee when you buy a used forklift?
- Try to only buy standard forklift size ranges of less than 10,000 because they will give you much more choices in comparison with large capacity lifts.
- How many days do you need the forklift and how many hours a day will it be running?
- Will your insurance costs change based on whether you get a used forklift versus a new one? These types of policies often change depending on your city.
- Whether to lease, rent or purchase can only be answered by calling several forklift dealers in Hurst to see what personalized options they give.
- Avoid getting sideswiped by unforeseen fees and check for delivery fees
- Only get a used forklift in Hurst from a dealer who has excellent references that you can confirm.
- If you have to buy a forklift and it is your first time, ensure that you obtain a slightly larger capacity lift truck than you initially estimate just to be safe.
- Make sure your staff has been adequately trained and certified according to OSHA requirements before you rent or buy a forklift.
The Forklift Center Makes Maintenance & Repair Work Easy!
Every piece of equipment your business operates requires continuous maintenance in order to function efficiently and forklift repair in Hurst is no different. From 3, 2, and even one hour forklift service calls you need to find a dealer with very competent technicians and several service vans. Many companies can easily promise fast support but when they overextend themselves then you can generate losses by having idle inventory. Just consider how are you affected once the equipment stops running and you will comprehend how vital it is to find a reliable resource for forklift repair in Hurst. It is well known that when the machine stops operating, staff members are often stuck waiting around for forklift service specialists and that hurts the bottom line. Forklift maintenance agreements can run from six months up to 7 years or more and will help you rest easier.
- How many forklift repair technicians are on their team?
- Does your dealership guarantee to arrive within a specified time frame from when I call for service?
- What do your average clients pay when you fix a forklift?
- What kind of nominal fee do you charge for regular service calls when I buy the monthly maintenance program?
- Speak directly with a significant size company or two who utilize their service every month.
- Will you repair my lift off or on site?
- Do you offer discounts for long-term clients?
- What is the cost range for emergency service and non business hours work?
- What other types of forklifts or material handling equipment are you able to maintain?
- Can your dealership handle multiple manufacturer product lines?
- How long is your forklift repair work guaranteed?
Rent a Forklift From A Trusted Dealer
Even for businesses that have big equipment fleets it can sometimes pay to get a forklift rental in Hurst as soon as times get tough. Perhaps you rent forklifts seasonally for bigger temporary jobs or can't afford an investment in new equipment. A lot of company owners are turned off by the concept of renting a forklift because they like to own, but the trade off includes additional flexibility to manage more work. A lot of business owners simply don't take the time to run the numbers to really determine what costs less. Short term forklift rental also offers the greatest level of flexibility and can even work for 1 truck load in case you are not dealing with regular deliveries. You will find rates that range from $100 - $300 for a 6,500 lb forklift rental by the day and $200 to $450 for a 10,000 pound lift by the day. Weekly and monthly rental will save you a lot from daily rates and generally cost $800 - $1,800 for any lift-truck rental under 10,000 pounds. Even though you may be looking for this lift due to an emergency or time constraints, you still need to take time to consult a minimum of three dealers and inquire about shipping charges, insurance or any other fees that may apply.
The Forklift Center is able to help you source all kinds of warehouse and construction equipment. Pick up the phone and get moving today.