Forklifts in Lubbock, TX
Are you looking for one trustworthy company to supply forklifts in Lubbock and all of your current material handling needs? The majority of manufacturers only have one forklift dealer in Lubbock but you still need to call around on The Forklift Center to get the best price ranges. It is no secret that nearly every supplier relies upon warehouse forklifts to keep their businesses bustling. Fortunately there is literally a forklift for every scenario and several that can serve double and triple duty such as reach-forklifts, stand up/rider combos, walkie stackers, side loaders, side loaders, electric forklifts, internal combustion, walkie tow-lifts, articulating, remote guided and many more. No dealer sells every brand of used forklift for sale in Lubbock so deciding on a dealer and manufacturer often go hand in hand. It is best to first choose the type of lift truck to meet your needs and here is an easy guide:
- Gasoline Forklifts- Great for outdoor use only (strongly recommended), provide strong power to weight ratio and are extremely reliable.
- Liquid Propane (LPG) Forklifts - A clean and green option, effective and can be utilized inside warehouses, high durability.
- Electric Forklift- In terms of keeping the work environment healthy, clean, and quiet nothing beats the electric forklift.
- Diesel Forklifts- Large diesel forklifts are typically limited to diesel fuel and come with a variety of attachments that allow lifting of virtually any material as much as 100,000 lbs.
Extend the Life of Your Forklift With Preventative Maintenance
The reality is equipment inevitably breaks down, and when you need forklift repair in Lubbock, time is money. Unanticipated forklift service is a situation that every company will have to face sooner or later whether for a blown transmission or engine failure. Many companies can easily promise fast service but if they overextend themselves then you can generate losses with idle inventory. Keeping your equipment up to par will help you avoid emergencies and save money in the long run, making forklift repair in Lubbock a high priority for warehouse owners. Regular routine maintenance agreements for forklift service are what every supervisor eventually comes to depend upon after dealing with lift trucks breaking down more than once. Forklift maintenance agreements can span from six months to as much as five years or more and will help you rest much easier.
- How many forklift repair technicians do they have?
- Does your dealership promise to arrive within a particular length of time from when I request service?
- How much do your average customers pay when you fix a forklift?
- For new clients, could the initial charges be deducted from the ongoing maintenance charge?
- Can you repair all types of forklift or other warehouse equipment?
- Contact a couple of references of their large customers because they are the ones who use it the most.
- Do you offer discounts for long term customers?
- Do you provide service on holidays or do emergency priority service?
- Can your dealership deal with multiple manufacturer product lines?
- Can all repairs be performed at our facility?
- Do you provide any kind of free support for a particular period after the forklift repair is completed?
Rent a Forklift From A Trusted Dealer
A forklift rental in Lubbock is the best way to quickly take care of new inventory deliveries. Retailers with many locations rent forklifts when they have no means of transporting the equipment from one location to another. Many company owners are turned off by the thought of renting a forklift since they like to own, but the compromise comes with added flexibility to deal with more work. Accountants prefer to remove any and all short-term expenditure on the balance sheet and often fail to recognize what a big help this equipment can be in a pinch. Short term forklift rental also provides the highest level of versatility and can even work for just one truck load if you are not dealing with regular deliveries. You will find fees that range between $150 to $350 for a 7k lb forklift rental by the day and $150 - $500 for a 10,000 pound lift by the day. A standard warehouse forklift rental will often start at about a hundred dollars per day delivery, while the heavy duty lifts can cost nearly $500 and up. Renting a pricey machine also means that you will need to be fully covered by insurance.
How To Find a Reconditioned Used Forklift
Depending on your area, business size and type of product you're going to be moving there is a lot to consider when buying a new or used forklift in Lubbock. Prior to buying any warehouse equipment do your research on the Internet. The choice to purchase a new versus used forklift truck is not one that should be taken very lightly. Most companies who handle multiple pieces of equipment and locations rely upon leading brands such as Toyota forklifts, CAT lift trucks (Caterpillar), and Crown lift trucks. When you only utilize your lift truck a couple of hours per month you can get away having a Yale forklift, Nissan lift truck or a Hyster or Raymond. Make sure you get the best price on a used forklift for sale by consulting industry professionals who need to replace old equipment. The manufacturer is a major element of your decision when buying a used forklift in Lubbock particularly if you take into account that most will frequently certify refurbished equipment. Most material handling journals recommend Toyota forklifts for their unrivaled service after the purchase. It is clear that used forklifts do not need to be considered a risk.
- Determine if you will require a standard capacity forklift truck (3,000 to 5000 lbs. ) or a larger capacity lift over 12,000 pounds
- How many days will you need the forklift and how many hours a day will it be used?
- The majority of people do not realize it but insurance premiums may fluctuate depending on purchasing a used forklift especially if it is a very old lift with outdated security features.
- With various alternatives to pick from hourly & long term lease and rent to own it is critical that you speak to at least 3 forklift dealers in Lubbock before making a choice.
- Look into the dealers history to be sure you are not responsible for maintenance on an old used forklift in Lubbock.
- If you need to buy a forklift and it is your first time, make sure to obtain a slightly larger capacity lift truck than you initially estimate just to cover any oversights.
- Every good equipment dealer can educate your workers to be safe and pass OSHA government standards.
- Will Lubbock make you register when you purchase a used forklift?
- Will the dealer charge a delivery fee? Most companies charge a delivery fee and a pick up fee for rentals.
Let The Forklift Center help you with all of your equipment needs in Lubbock. Quickly enter your details into the quote form and we do the job for you.