Forklifts in Orem, UT
Every single day people are looking for material handling options that enhance efficiency by utilizing forklifts in Orem. Almost all manufacturers only have one forklift dealer in Orem but you still need to call around on The Forklift Center for the best rates. It is no secret that nearly every distributor relies on warehouse forklifts to keep their businesses humming. Based on the layout of your facility you may require high-reach fork lifts, electric forklifts for indoor use, order picker/cherry picker, narrow aisle or a special counterbalanced lift that can articulate while loaded for any stacking task. Most dealers don't have every brand of used forklift for sale in Orem so deciding on a manufacturer and provider will go hand in hand. It is best to first decide the kind of lift truck to suit your needs and here is an easy guide:
- Diesel Forklifts- Large diesel forklifts are mainly limited to diesel fuel and come with a selection of accessories that enable lifting of virtually any kind of material up to one hundred thousand pounds.
- Liquid Propane (LPG) Forklifts - A clean and green option, effective and can be utilized within warehouses, high dependability.
- Electric Forklift- In terms of keeping the work environment healthy, clean, and low noise nothing beats the electric forklift.
- Gasoline Powered- The biggest range of lifting capacities can be found in traditional gas forklifts and they are the simplest to incorporate into existing non-forklift equipment fleets.
Is Your Forklift Truck In Need of Repair in Orem, UT?
The truth is equipment obviously fails at some point, and when you need forklift repair in Orem, time is money. Getting your lift trucks fixed and your inventory in motion again is your most important job, so you will want to choose a dealer with on-site support and well trained forklift service technicians. Many companies can promise fast support but when they overextend themselves then you can lose money with idle inventory. You can often find 24 hour forklift repair in Orem but it can help if you have a routine maintenance agreement which gives you priority. Regular forklift service is surprisingly affordable particularly when juxtaposed with the up front costs for new or replacement equipment, so don't skimp. Forklift maintenance agreements can run from half a year up to seven years or more and will help you rest much easier.
- How much do most of your clients pay to have you fix a forklift?
- What type of nominal fee do you charge for routine service calls if I buy the monthly maintenance program?
- Talk directly with a significant size client or two who utilize their service regularly.
- Will you repair my lift off or on site?
- Does your dealership guarantee to show up within a particular period of time from when I call for service?
- Do you offer reduced prices for repeat clients?
- Can you fix all types of forklift or other warehouse equipment?
- Are there any lines of equipment that you don't repair?
- Does your dealership an have adequate number of forklift repair technicians to handle multiple jobs at a time if my fleet starts to break down?
- How long is your forklift repair work guaranteed?
- Are there any extra costs for night time or weekend assistance?
Emergency Forklift Rental Service
When your distribution center has big changes in deliveries usually your only option is to utilize forklift rental in Orem. Usually machines will break down right when a huge delivery comes or you recently landed a new major client forcing you to rent forklifts for only a few days. Whatever the case may be you want to ensure you examine the cost of forklift rental in Orem to the cost of owning over the long run. Bookkeepers like to get rid of any and all temporary cost on the balance sheet and often fail to recognize what a lifesaver this equipment can be in a pinch. Forklift rental rates vary widely from area to area and company to company and most will not be posted on their websites. As with every business expense forklift rental rates can change significantly based on your timing and of course the time of year. Normally companies who rent lift trucks will not supply an operator so it is imperative to have an employee trained. Leasing a pricey machine also means that you will need to be properly insured.
New or Used Forklifts, When Does It Make More Sense?
Purchasing a used forklift in Orem is a great idea for the cost sensitive warehouse operator. You should check around and talk to a couple of equipment dealers but there are so many solutions that making a decision can be like. The decision to purchase a new as opposed to a used forklift truck is not one that you should take very lightly. Most companies who manage several pieces of equipment and facilities rely upon major names like Toyota forklifts, Crown Lift Trucks and Caterpillar forklifts. If you only utilize your lift truck a couple of hours a month you can get away having a Yale forklift, Nissan lift truck or a Hyster or Raymond. Your average big company have used forklifts for sale when their equipment ages. Purchasing used forklift in Orem makes your decision on which manufacturer to select even more significant. For instance when a Toyota forklift is reconditioned then it can really be like new, and many dealers are going to offer warranties. Brand name manufacturer support can really help make purchasing used forklifts more attractive.
- Evaluate what size of forklift truck you will require for the job, most often from 5,000 pound to 20,000 pound
- Most people don't know it but insurance costs can easily go up and down depending on buying a used forklift particularly if it is a very old machine with obsolete safety features.
- The rent, lease or buy question can only be resolved by getting in touch with a couple of forklift dealers in Orem to see what custom options they give.
- Look into the dealers background to be sure you are not responsible for repair on an old used forklift in Orem.
- Make sure your team has been thoroughly trained and certified according to OSHA standards before you rent or purchase a forklift.
- If you buy a used forklift will there be any special charges for registering in Orem?
- Will the dealer charge a delivery fee? A lot of dealers charge a delivery fee plus a pick up fee for rentals.
No matter how large your company is or how many cities you service you have, The Forklift Center will be here to help you out. Give us a call or fill out the information form and we will help you immediately.