New & Used Forklifts in Kent, WA
Each and every day businesses are searching for material handling options that enhance productivity with the help of forklifts in Kent. It isn't tough to do a quick online search with The Forklift Center and find a forklift dealer in Kent, the challenging part is selecting a trustworthy one that will be there when you need them. A dilemma can come up when it is time to choose between warehouse forklift types, especially when you may have varying size/weight loads and space to operate in. Based on the design of your facility you may need high-reach fork lifts, electric forklifts for indoor use, order picker/cherry picker, narrow aisle or a unique counterbalanced lift that stays agile while loaded for any stacking task. There are multiple ways to buy used forklifts for sale in Kent but you will often end up disappointed when you don't have a solid understanding of what lift will best suit you. Picking out your lift truck is always the initial step, select from:
- Electric Forklift- Most manufacturing facilities depend on electric forklifts nowadays, though fuel cell lift trucks are becoming more common.
- Gasoline Forklifts- Most suitable for outdoor use only (strongly recommended), offer strong weight to power output ratio and are extremely dependable.
- LPG Forklifts- Liquid propane gas lift trucks are perfect for indoor use where you should be concerned with air quality and noise.
- Diesel Forklift Trucks- Extraordinarily durable and very high power, intended for high capacity forklifts.
The Forklift Center Makes Maintenance & Repair Work Simple!
The truth is equipment inevitably fails at some point, and when you need forklift repair in Kent, time is money. Getting your lift trucks fixed and your inventory bustling again is your most important job, so you will want to look for a dealer with on-site service and well trained forklift service technicians. Many companies can promise fast service but when they overextend themselves then you can lose money with idle inventory. Keeping your equipment up to par will help you avoid emergencies and save money in the long run, which makes forklift repair in Kent a top priority for facility owners. It is well known that whenever the equipment stops running, staff members are often caught waiting for forklift service technicians and that hurts the bottom line. The bigger your business, the more essential it is to have forklift maintenance contracts that will guarantee you have no downtime with back up equipment ready to go at a moment's notice.
- Does the dealer have more than one forklift repair technicians on duty?
- Does your dealership guarantee to arrive within a certain period of time from when I call for service?
- How much do your average customers pay when you fix a forklift?
- When I sign up for a repairs and maintenance program, can you subtract the service fees of the initial repair from my contract?
- Speak directly with a large client or two who use their service on a regular basis.
- Will I have to bring my own machines to your dealership or will you provide assistance at my business?
- Will you reduce your charges if I agree to work with only your dealership?
- What is the price range for emergency service and non business hours work?
- I have many different types of forklifts, can you help me maintain all types?
- Can your dealership manage multiple manufacturer product lines?
- How long is your forklift repair work guaranteed?
How To Expand Your Equipment Fleet Temporarily in Kent, WA
Even for businesses with big equipment fleets it can sometimes make sense to get a forklift rental in Kent if inventory is backed up. Sometimes machines will stop working as soon as a huge shipment comes or you recently got a new major client forcing you to rent forklifts for only a day or two. Many businesses are turned off by the idea of renting a forklift since they like to own, but the compromise includes extra flexibility to handle additional work. Nobody wants to see the hit on the bottom line that comes when you rent a forklift in Kent however the other option, reducing credibility with big clients, just isn't an option. That is why nearly all equipment producers emphasize reliability and durability in their products because it is less likely to put you in a bind. Forklift rental rates in Kent will vary by the day, week, month and sometimes even on an hourly basis. An average factory forklift rental will often start at approximately a hundred dollars a day plus delivery, while the large capacity lifts can get up to roughly $500 and up. Even though you might be hunting for this lift because of an emergency or time constraints, you still need to take time to call a minimum of two companies and inquire about shipping charges, insurance or any other costs that could apply.
Searching For a Rebuilt Forklift
Depending on your location, business size and type of material you will be loading there is a lot to take into account when purchasing a new or used forklift in Kent. If your equipment will be used outdoors in the elements or for long stretches each day then you will need a real workhorse. Maybe you are simply looking for the least expensive price for a used forklift truck that will just be used occasionally. If you actually rely on your equipment then you may want either a Toyota forklift, Caterpillar or Crown forklift, the best selling brand names. In case you only use your lift truck a few hours monthly you can get away using a Yale forklift, Nissan lift truck or even a Hyster or Raymond. Comparing prices on used forklifts for sale can be difficult because every lift has been maintained differently. No matter who you select for your used forklift in Kent remember to get extended and high quality warranties. Toyota forklifts are well known for their great quality and fantastic aftermarket support. So if you buy from a trusted name your decision to get a used forklift should be an excellent move.
- Decide if you are going to need a standard capacity forklift truck 4,000 pounds to 6,000 pounds or a heavy duty lift over 12,000 pounds
- Will your insurance costs adjust based on whether you get a used forklift versus a new one? These kinds of policies typically adjust depending on your region.
- Contact no less than four forklift dealers in Kent so you can evaluate their hourly, monthly, & long term lease options.
- Only get a used forklift in Kent from a dealer who has great references that you can confirm.
- Keeping your staff fully educated and OSHA certified isn't just essential for security, it is actually the law.
- Does Kent record every time a used forklift changes hands that you need to keep updated?
- Will you save money on set up fees by picking up the lift right from the dealer? If you trailer this might save you some money.
No matter how big your organization is or how many areas you serve you have, The Forklift Center is here to help you out. Pick up a phone and begin today.